Trendy Blinds & Closets is a Sponsor to the IMPROVE mall Grand Opening Event. We are offering a total of $10,000 in Gift Cards = 100 x $100 Gift Card to showroom visitors who register their contact information (limited to 1 card per household). Unit 200 & 201, 7250 Keele St, Concord L4K 1Z8.
April 29th, 2017 – Grand Opening Weekend Event Day 1*
- 10:45 – 11:00 AM: Welcome to Improve Canada!
- 11:00-12:00 PM: Sarah Richardson – Keynote Speaker
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM: Mayor of Vaughan and local politicians
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM: Colin & Justin – Keynote Speaker
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM: Scott McGillivray – Keynote Speaker
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM: Colin & Justin – Keynote Speaker
- 6:15PM: Closing Ceremony
April 30th, 2017 – Grand Opening Weekend Event Day 2*
- 11:50 AM: Welcome to Improve Canada
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Mike Holmes Jr. – Keynote Speaker
- 2:00-3:00 PM: Tommy Smythe – Keynote Speaker
- 4:00-5:10 PM: Steven Sabados – 60 One on One Consultations
Special events include: Over $25,000 in prizes, giveaways and vouchers, delicious food free of charge, face paintng for children, and the opportunity to have a one on one consulation with Steven Sabados to get expert advice on home design and decor for one room in your home!
Homeowners can finally find all of their home and renovation needs under one roof with the grand opening of Improve Canada, North America’s only home improvement mall featuring more than 350 business specializing in everything from furniture, windows and roofing to lighting, security, flooring and art.
As part of the Grand Opening Weekend festivities on Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30, many of Canada’s biggest names in home and design will make live appearances to share their expertise with Improve Canada shoppers. The impressive celebrity lineup includes:
• Scott McGillivray, host and executive producer of Moving the McGillivrays
• Sarah Richardson, designer and star of Sarah’s House and Sarah’s Cottage Rental
• Colin & Justin, interior designers and Cityline home décor experts
• Mike Holmes Jr., renovation expert and star of Holmes+Holmes
• Tommy Smythe, designer and host of The Search For Canada’s Next Designer
• Steven Sabados, designer and cohost of The Goods and Design Rivals
Special Sneak Peek Video: https://youtu.be/G676nslNUzA
Special Event Schedule: http://improvecanada.com/events/grand-opening/
Special Features: Live entertainment, food, children’s activities and face painting, designer’s spotlights, and so much more!
Located in Vaughan, Ont., near the intersection of Steeles Avenue West and Keele Street and close to Highway 407, Improve Canada offers up a one-stop shopping experience that feels like a year-round home show. It’s the first of its kind in North America catering to consumers looking for the latest trends, exciting new products and the widest selection in home renovation and design. More than 350 of the best names in the home improvement industry covering 40 different home-related categories are opening showrooms at the 320,000-sq.-ft., $147-million facility. No matter what their home inspires, Improve Canada will help shoppers find sage advice and that perfect piece.
Our Grand Opening Weekend Event and parking is free, kid-friendly and everyone is invited! Save the date, and bring your family and friends.
Contact: 905-604-1222, http://www.trendyblinds.com